Wednesday, December 22, 2010

Beyond Eden by Kele Moon

Beyond Eden (Eden #1) The words wow, wonderful, and beautiful pretty much describes my feelings after finishing Beyond Eden by Kele Moon. This is definitely one book that you don't want to miss out on, I can guarantee you that. When I first started reading this book, I came unprepared because not only was I not expecting the tears... but also the heart-breaking and heart-wrenching emotions that these three people have for one another. This is truly a wonderful masterpiece that I'll never likely forget. Any book that brings tears to my eyes is a 5+++ star book to me!

This book was not only a fascinating read, but it also shocked me to the core. Kele Moone definitely knows how to write stories that will move readers through tears-- and I absolutely love that. I can't say enough how marvelous this book was to me because of how the author has truly captured the essence of her characters through the raw attachments, and the love between the three. I admit that I did not like Danny Boy at first. I'm not an exactly a big fan of BDSM so Danny's cruel tactics for Eve and Paul made me cringe at times. But alas, he grew on me and I began to feel for him. I did go for Paul and Eve at first because they had a special connection that even Danny himself, was not able to break. And I loved that. It eventually came to and end when I realized that Paul, Eve, and Danny all belong with one another. One struggle that made my heart ache was the struggle between Paul and his "reluctance" to leave the marriage between his fiancee and his true "Master," his father.

I have to agree that this book is not for all readers. If you love BDSM, kink, steamy and erotic love scenes, and threesomes, then this is the book for you. Not to mention it will make you bawl like a baby, I'm not kidding about this. I laughed, cried, and had my heart broken by these three people. But other than that, each and every one of the characters had some serious issues inside of them that needed fixin' so I'm really glad that everything worked out in the end. Other than this, Beyond Eden was a story about true love, friendship, sacrifice, desire, and even pain. Every word was beautifully written, packed with emotions and I give this book a full five stars!!

Rating: ★★★★★

No comments:

Post a Comment