Tuesday, January 4, 2011

Hard and Fast by Erin McCarthy

Hard and Fast (Fast Track, #2) And I thought Flat-Out Sexy was hot. This one is SMOKIN' hot, lol. I absolutely love the relationship between Ty and Imogen in this one. Yeah, I have a thing for opposite atrractions. Who would have thought that Imogen, the shy and intellect girl with glasses would be able to win the hunk, Ty McCordle. I really enjoyed this book because it was cute, funny, and very sexy. Definitely looking forward to more from this author and this series!

When we were first introduced to Ty in Flat-Out Sexy, he was characterized as a person who didn't care much about love or relationships. I mean heck, he did date Nikki afterall. But after meeting Imogen Wilson, everything pretty much changed and it all started bcause he couldn't pronounce her name right; calling her names such as Emma Jean, and even Engine. Imogen has always had a crush on Ty when she first met him and throughout the entire book, she tries to deny the fact that she might be falling in love with him because they were complete opposites. She never thought that a man like Ty, would never even notice her... until one unexpected rainy day, fate gave her a chance.

I absolutely love the romance between Imogen and Ty because I'm not really sure what their relationship first started out was! They were both extremely attracted to one another until finally, everything broke loose and they started having sex and then came the relationship. I don't exactly think that their relationship was called "friends with benefits" at first, but more like the first stages of dating. The moments that they had together was both sexy and very sweet at the same time. Not to mention their first time making love and many others to come! Whoo, was it steamy and hot. As for Ty's big secret, I don't think it was too bad. The ending had some complications between the two, but everything worked out in the end. :)

In all, I did find this book to be a very satisfying read. The heroine was smart, witty, and original in her own way. The hero was sexy, also witty in his own way because he often had many sexual innuendos, and funny. I loved this book and I'm definitely looking forward to reading Suzanne's book with Ryder! I'll be giving this one a 5 stars~

Rating: ★★★★★

No comments:

Post a Comment