Wednesday, June 9, 2021

Stolen Love by Charmaine Pauls

Stolen Love (Beauty in the Stolen, #3)It feels surreal that Ian and Cas' story is over. This trilogy has been so amazing, heartbreaking, and action-packed from start to finish. Stolen Love felt different from the second book but the feelings and emotions were just as turbulent. Charmaine Pauls did an exceptional job tying up all the loose ends for our hero and heroine by leaving us with a future that is bright and with so much potential. A lot has happened since the events in Stolen Life and with that heart-wrenching ending, I was waiting with bated breath for their eventual reunion. Let's just say I was not disappointed. Despite everything, Ian and Cas are still in love with each other. However, there are painful consequences that must be addressed. I am completely satisfied with what Ian decided to do in the aftermath of that ending.
"Love makes you blind, but so does vengeance."
Charmaine Pauls has crafted a love story that is full of angst and emotion since the beginning and this last book in the trilogy is no different. I would say that it's the most action-packed and suspenseful out of the three. Cas is a changed woman. Parts of her remain the same but her heart is gone because it was given to a thief by the name of Ian Hart. So many revelations, truths, and misunderstandings between the two are finally brought to light. The story begins with Cas who has decided to track down Ian to enact revenge. At first, I was really confused but then I also understood where she was coming from. However, I also knew that things weren't going to go as planned. The love that these two had for each other, despite everything that has happened, was my favorite part of this book. They're soulmates, plain and simple.
"You're not mine because I own you, but because you own me… I'll always belong to you. That's why you're mine."
In the end, Stolen Love was an outstanding ending to the trilogy and will absolutely leave you on the edge of your seat and in tears while wanting more. Might I say a book for Leon Hart and his special someone? We also get a special appearance from Damian Hart and Lina! Zoe and Maxime were also mentioned. I loved Ian and Cas so much. Their love story started off dark but it became so much more. To Ian, Cas is the only one for him and vice versa. If you love reading books with a badass hero and heroine who go through so many trials and tribulations to be together, then I highly recommend this trilogy! You won't regret it!

*This ARC was generously provided by the author and publisher for an honest review*

Rating: ★★★★

No comments:

Post a Comment