Monday, October 16, 2023

Watch Me, Daddy by Sara Fields

Watch Me, Daddy
I had been highly anticipating Aidan Murphy and Irina Morozov's story ever since they were first introduced in Break Me, Daddy—Ada Murphy and Shane Kavanagh's book. While he was initially described as Ada's quiet, moody, and fiercely protective brother, I was pleasantly surprised by his character and he proved to be so much more than that. Aidan is my favorite Murphy brother because of how romantic, dirty, devoted, possessive, and charming he was to his sassy and spitfire heroine. Their relationship was so sweet and adorable but also incredibly steamy and sexy as well. Fans of Sara Fields will not be disappointed by the spicy love scenes and banter between Aidan and Irina as he struggled to resist her temptation but eventually falls hard for her. I also loved how Aidan and Irina had different sides to themselves—he was mischievous and charming but also dominant and stern while she seemed bratty and spoiled but had a vulnerability to her character that made her lovable.

“You’re mine now. You belong to me. I’m going to take care of you, protect you, and make sure you’re safe and happy. You’re my bride, my future wife, my forever.”

In the end, the Boston Kings series remains one of my favorites from Sara Fields and the couples just keep getting better and better. I didn't think Aidan and Irina could top Ada and Shane but they did. Their love story felt so natural and had a sweetness to it that made me invested and want to read more. Aidan's personality and winks charmed me because he was so gentle and sweet to Irina while knowing exactly what she needed from him. Irina had a tough exterior but she was a total sweetheart inside and fell hard for Aidan when he rescued her from her former fiancé. I am rather curious about the next installment, which might be a MFMM featuring Anastasia Kozlov, Connor Murphy, Caden Murphy, and Maxim Morozov. In any case, I loved this book and highly recommend it to those who are looking for a sweet and spicy but also kinky mafia romance between a charming devil of a hero who constantly teases and adores his sassy and vulnerable heroine.

*This ARC was generously provided by the author and publisher for an honest review*

Rating: ★★★★★

No comments:

Post a Comment