Saturday, July 23, 2011

Lessons in Indiscretion by Karen Erickson

Lessons in Indiscretion For a very quick book, I actually enjoyed this one very much. The chemistry between Garrett and Julia was hot! Although one small complaint about this book would be that it way too short! If only the author had lengthen the story and gave the couple the development that they deserved, it could have been a great historical/erotica romance novel. It's not to say that i did not "love" this book. I really liked it and Julie kind of broke my heart too because she firmly believed that she wasn't good enough for Garrett. Their romance was actually hard to believe at first... but I had to give credit to Julia/Garrett for the fact that she had known him since he was 14 years old. They had time for their relationship to grow? I'm not sure, but either way, it worked. Even if she was five years older than him.

Anywho, very intriguing quick read and I would actually be interested in reading more from this author. The scenes between the hero and heroine was extremely well-done and I loved the sensuality of it. Not to mention that Garrett talks pretty dirty... for someone from the peer. Overall, 4/5 stars!

Rating: ★★★★☆

No comments:

Post a Comment