Wednesday, July 13, 2011

Heist Society by Ally Carter

Heist Society Oddly, I liked this book yet it also bored me to tears. It appears that the only thing that I was interested in was the relationship between Kat and Hale. I mean, what is with them?! It seems like they both have feelings for one another... but neither of them acknowledges it. It's a pretty interesting relationship because Hale admits that he does all of these things "for her." The reason is always Kat. And Kat always gets nervous and her heart starts beating pretty fast when he's around. Yeah, they totally have the hots for each other.

The plot itself was pretty predictable... but it was interesting to see a bunch of kids try to hack into a high-security art gallery and steal back the paintings that was previously stolen. The supporting characters was also a nice touch to the story: For example Kat's cousin Gabrielle, Angus and Hamish the childhood friends, Simon the genius, and last but not least, Hale the mysterious and handsome friend as well as the other counterpart to Kat!

Overall, it was a pretty fun read and I truly enjoyed it! I'm not sure if I'll read the sequel to this since it would have to depend if there's going to be more Kat/Hale... but, we'll see. 4/5 stars!

Rating: ★★★★☆

No comments:

Post a Comment