Monday, July 11, 2011

Fool for Love by Marie Force

Fool for Love I have always enjoyed every one of Ms. Marie Force's books but this one... oddly, was not my favorite. Don't get me wrong, I adored the hero but the heroine gave me some serious twitches in my eye. I mean I liked the story but I'm not exactly a fan of falling in love at first sight. I still have a hard time believing how Janey can just fall in love with Joe in a matter of days. Well, we all know that Joe has always loved Janey since forever. If she's in any trouble in any kind of way, he will be there for her. He's just that kind of guy. Things start going into his favor when Janey catches her fiance in the act of having sex with another gal. Uh oh! Busted. Janey calls Joe in a state of distress and because he was the only person available... and they end up making love. Bad move, guys.

Oh, I am not a fan of that scenario. I mean, Joe repeatedly told Janey that they shouldn't do it... but that woman is damn stubborn and Joe is helpless against her. He believes that if they do this, then at least he will be able to keep this memory of them having gone this far forever. Aww! I truly think that Janey was very undeserving of Joe because she kept hurting him over and over without even realizing it. She kept asking questions like, am I really in love with him or is this because I just got out of a really long relationship and I need someone. Ugh, make up your mind already woman! Anyway, at least I enjoyed this book right? It was pretty steamy and Janey... was insatiable. 4/5 stars for this one!

Rating: ★★★★☆

No comments:

Post a Comment