Sunday, May 29, 2011

Dragon Bound by Thea Harrison

Dragon Bound (Elder Races, #1) This was such an amazing and heartfelt book. If you want a kickass and witty heroine along with a super alpha and sexy hero, this is the type of book you should be checking out!! I absolutely adored Pia because she was sarcastic and readers can't help but like her. Her entire life has been a secret and when she meets Dragos, everything changes. It's a story about finding true love and the process of figuring out your own identity. I'm truly glad I checked this book out because I love paranormal romance where there are lots of sexy moments between the H/hr (Yes! Lots of explosive chemistry between Pia and Dragos!!) and the fact that there's also plenty of action as well. For Thea Harrison's first debut, this one is definitely a winner and I absolutely can't wait for Tiago and Trick's book! I know for sure that that book will be another great one.

I guess I've always had a thing for books about dragos. Eragon anyone? But this one definitely hit the mark for me. A super aplha and possessive hero, a kickass heroine, and add in lots of actions and romance between the two? This is definitely my type of book. At first, I did thought the beginning was rather slow... but when Dragos finally tracks Pia down, that is when the story finally begins for me. I loved their sexy banter towards one another. Oh! Especially that one scene where Dragos tries to beguile/seduce Pia but ends up falling into his own trap. Ahaha, I loved it! From the very beginning, Dragos was doomed because to him, Pia was irresistable. Pia also had the same dilemma because hello! He's sexy, dangerous, and there's just something about him that calls out to her. Yep, lots of laugh out loud moments here. I loved it whenever he gets possessive of her and tells Pia that she's his, mmm.

And if you thought their chemistry was explosive, wait until they finally get together and make love. It will be some of the most sizzlin' hot scenes that you'll ever read about! Either way, this was definitely an unforgettable read that any type of romance lovers would love. The world that Thea Harrison created was magical and very unique, and that is something that's quite fascinating. Plus, there are also some new characters that will be introduced: Graydon (my favorite), Rune, Tiago, Tricks, and many more! Fans of J.R. Ward and Larissa Ione will gobble this up like no other. 5/5 stars!!!

Rating: ★★★★★

No comments:

Post a Comment