Monday, December 4, 2023

Sealed With A Kiss by Willow Winters & Amelia Wilde

Sealed With A KissSealed With A Kiss by Willow Winters and Amelia Wilde packs an emotional punch and will leave readers satisfied with the angsty romance between Graham Maxwell and Madelyn Cunnigham. I never saw this writing duo coming and I completely devoured this book. Graham and Madelyn's story was a unique and refreshing take on the landlord/tenant with benefits and damsel in distress tropes. Graham was Madelyn's hero and knight in shining armor—even if it did take him a while to realize that. Their relationship was incredibly sexy, heartbreaking at times, but also forbidden because it wasn't considered normal by any standards. While I would have preferred more character development for Graham and Madelyn, I was still invested in them and their relationship. I also found Madelyn to be a relatable and endearing character because despite her bad situation, she was a hopeless romantic and had an optimistic outlook on life. Graham was intriguing, handsome, and mysterious, a combination that was deadly for Madelyn. Their first encounter with each other was electric—you could feel the tension and chemistry between them.
“I think I've loved you since the first moment I saw you, my little temptress.”
In the end, I enjoyed this steamy billionaire romance between two people who were always destined to be with each other. While their relationship started out unconventional, it didn't take long for it become more. There was also the taboo/forbidden aspect, which had the potential to be yikes but it just somehow worked for Maddie and Graham because they both wanted it and had been attracted to each other since the beginning. No cheating whatsoever, unless you count Maddie's ex-fiancé being the scumbag who cheated. Thankfully with him out of the way, Graham was more than happy to take his place. I really love their relationship, especially how angsty it got. This book also takes place in the world of Tell Me You Want Me, Suzette and Adrian's story, which really surprised me. Fans of Willow Winters and Amelia Wilde will love this book and I highly recommend Graham and Maddie's story to anyone who is looking for an angsty and sexy unique take on the strangers with benefits trope between a heroine who wears her heart on her sleeve and a workaholic hero who comes to the realization that he cannot live without her.

*This ARC was generously provided by the author for an honest review*

Rating: ★★★★★

No comments:

Post a Comment