Monday, June 13, 2022

Two Wrongs by Dani Wyatt

TWO WRONGS (Meant To Be #1)Two Wrongs is Dani Wyatt's latest book and the first in a brand new series called Meant To Be and it certainly has me excited to read more. I was completely charmed by Natalie and Tor's whirlwind of a romance because it had all the makings that I loved most about this author's writing—an over-the-top obsessive hero who simply can't live without his sassy and adorable heroine. This is classic Dani Wyatt at her best with a whole lot of spice and dirty talk. What made the book special to me was the sexy and developing relationship between Tor and Natalie as it went from 0 to 180. It made me want more. I was completely taken and tickled by Tor's bossy attitude and how quickly he changed his mind from wanting nothing to do with romance and relationships to being in love at first sight with Natalie.
"I have been insane from the moment I set eyes on you."
Tor is a divorce attorney with major anger issues. In addition, his family has set him up with a woman and he is not pleased. As he goes on this unnecessary date, he comes face to face with Natalie and this throws his life into upheaval. On the other hand, Natalie is an adorable and clumsy young woman who has been on many terrible dates. While searching for her missing wallet, she meets the eyes of none other than Tor and this ultimately sealed her fate. Tor ends up "saving" Natalie from her awful date and what ensues is an incredibly sexy but hilarious courtship between the two as he claims her. There is no denying the fact that Natalie and Tor had incredible chemistry with each other. She was sassy and had no qualms talking back to him, which only made him want her more.
"He's every fantasy I never realized I had and I want to make them all come true with him."
In the end, this was a fantastic introduction to a new series and I absolutely can't wait to read more. Tor's tough and feisty sister, Sophia, is up next and it looks like she will have her hands full with an obsessive and rough security officer during her getaway vacation. If you're looking for something super quick, smutty, full of sugary sweetness, and a whole lot of dirty talk, you won't be disappointed with Natalie and Tor's story.

*This ARC was generously provided by the author and publisher for an honest review*

Rating: ★★★★★

No comments:

Post a Comment