Friday, November 12, 2021

Meet Me Under the Mistletoe by Collected Authors

Meet Me Under the MistletoeHallelujah by Skye Warren

Skye, you have my attention. I am so excited to read more of Finn Hughes and Eva Morelli's story in the future. Since Leo and Daphne are now preoccupied with their own love lives, it's finally her turn. With this delicious preview, I can sense that there is more to Finn and Eva than meets the eye. Eva has always been known to be the reliable/dependable older sister with a dark secret. She will do anything to keep it. Finn is new to me but I can definitely see the sparks between him and Eva. Finn comes across as someone who may seem flippant at first but he is quite charming and serious about his intentions regarding Eva. There is a darkness to him that we have yet to scratch the surface to. I'm certainly looking forward to more from these two.

O Come All Ye Faithful by Amelia Wilde

This was such a cute and sexy novella that provides us with a brief glimpse into the lives of Haley and Leo as a couple after the events of Fallen Rose. For those who have read the trilogy, these two have gone through so many trials and tribulations to be together. This is what happens after "The End" and I'm happy to say that not much has changed for these two. They're still so deeply in love with each other and their passions still run high. We also get a brief glimpse of what was going on with Daphne and her "Collector." I was pleasantly surprised to realize that the timeline of this story was happening concurrently with Dark Reign.

O Holy Night by Pam Godwin

This takes place after the events of Lessons in Sin and I'm happy to report that Tinsley Constantine is still adorable, bratty, snarky, and loveable as always. Tinsley and Magnus' story was one of my favorite reads this year and this novella did not disappoint. I love this couple so much. They're so completely obsessed and possessive of each other. Magnus is sexy as hell and has a mean streak but Tinsley will always be his exception. This short story was everything I wanted and more. I'm so happy to read what happened after their happily ever after ending.

It Came Upon A Midnight Clear by Jenika Snow

You might want a cup a water nearby because Galina and Arlo's story was short but extremely hot and sexy. I was shocked by how explicit it got but this short story certainly made me more intrigued about them as a couple and now I'm curious to know how they met. There really wasn't anything unique about the story because it features the typical alpha Russian hero who is extremely obsessed and possessive of his heroine but I do have to admit that the smut was excellent lol. I'm not new to Jenika Snow and she really knows how to write explicit love scenes that will leave you hot and bothered.

Rating: ★★★★☆

No comments:

Post a Comment