Friday, August 28, 2020

Notice by K. Webster

NoticeThis was my first book by K. Webster and it made me a fan of hers. Despite all the crazy and creepy shenanigans that went down with Gray, I couldn't help but find him endearing in many ways. He would absolutely go to jail for some of the things he did. For example, he broke into her house, slept under her bed, and touched her while she was asleep. Boy definitely needed some therapy. I thought the romance was done very well and I rooted for Violet and Gray despite the fact that he was a stalker. I liked the fact that we got both Gray and Violet's POV.

Notice was one of those office romances, which happens to be a trope that I really like. At the beginning of the book, it's clear that Violet was getting tired of her job and wanted to quit. Her boss, Gray, treated her like nothing and she was determined to give him a piece of her mind. Well, turns out, she unleashed a whole new obsession in Gray and now he was determined to keep and have her. Their relationship was strange at times but also incredibly sexy and hot. The things that Gray does... well, I already mentioned that he was obsessed with her right?

Overall, this book was hilarious and the relationship between Violet and Gray was so sexy and even romantic at times (if you ignore all the crazy things he did). I really enjoyed it and now I'm thinking about reading it again... for the third time.

Rating: ★★★★☆

No comments:

Post a Comment