Sunday, March 27, 2011

Everyone Loves A Hero by Marie Force

Everyone Loves a Hero There is something about this book that catches my heart in the right way. I absolutely loved the hero in this book because even though he may seem like a 'player,' he quickly changes his act when he meets Olivia! Usually, I'm not a fan of love at first sight... but I was definitely okay with this one because it was such a sweet story! I've read a book from Marie Force before and was also very heartwarming. I would recommend this book to any person who enjoys contemporaries with plenty of steam.

Olivia happens to be an incredible artist but instead of pursuing her dream, she decides to take business classes instead. Another thing I liked about it book was that it also teaches you to go for your dreams. Her meeting with Cole was rather unique because instead of going the typical route, he tries to "save" her from an unruly customer and ends up being knocked out with a concussion for two weeks! Hilarious. They end up having little meetings in the airport and it was rather sweet to see their love for one another grow. An interesting aspect that I don't often see in romance novels is that these two characters are undergoing what they call a long distance relationship. Rather heartbreaking because they don't get to see each other often because one, he's always busy and two, she still has school.

Cole is probably the most sweetest and sexiest guy that I've ever read about. Okay, maybe not but you get the point. He does everything to make Olivia happy and there was one part where I just wanted to bitch slap her for her mistrust towards him. When I guy tells you he loves you, DO NOT DOUBT! Throughout the entire book, she kept on thinking that their relationship was going to break at any time because how can a guy as great Cole love her? Yes, lots of doubt and mistrust. I don't want to get into much detail... but towards the end, her doubt and mistrust for Cole almost breaks their relationship. Thankfully, everything worked out in the end! Anyway, I do have to admit that I teared up at some parts because guys like Cole can break a readers' heart. There was plenty of sexy steam in this book so I was quite surprised. So to sum it up, loved it and I wouldn't mind reading it again. 4 stars from me!

Rating: ★★★★☆

No comments:

Post a Comment