Sunday, March 13, 2022

Her Prison Pen Pal by Dani Wyatt

Her Prison Pen PalDani Wyatt continues to impress with her sexy and smoking hot stories between two unlikely characters who were never supposed to meet each other. I really enjoyed this book because Daphne and Dutch were initially strangers but became pen pans and so much more over time. The chemistry between Daphne and Dutch was immediate, intense, and electric since the beginning. As with most of Dani's book, the hero is completely obsessed with his heroine—emotionally and physically. I loved how Dutch fell in love with Daphne through her letters. We do get a glimpse of some of those letters and it warmed my heart to read how her letters got him through time in prison. And when he finally got out and met Daphne? Dutch was ready to fully commit and claim Daphne as his. I thought their story was completely romantic and erotic. Dutch had a dirty mouth on him and he used it often with Daphne. I loved how Daphne was sassy and a spitfire in her own right because she knew exactly what she wanted as well. Even though she was innocent, the lust and love Daphne had for Dutch mirrored his own.
"I'm taking what's mine, my sweet little doll. Midnight. I'll be waiting."
In the end, I really loved reading Her Prison Pen Pal because it was incredibly sweet and romantic at times but also dirty and erotic. Both Daphne and Dutch were likeable characters and I even enjoyed the side characters as well including Daphne's parents and brother. I laughed at how Daphne's father was always staring at Dutch because he knew something was up between those two. It was becoming glaringly obvious to the family that Daphne was sneaking out to Dutch. Some of my favorite R18 scenes include Daphne walking into Dutch's room and watching him read her letters as well as the unexpected closet scene in the bar. Again, I highly recommend Dani Wyatt's steamy stories to fans of Alexa Riley and Jessa Kane—especially if you like your heroes possessive, dirty, and rough around the edges with a heroine who is innocent but knows exactly what she wants.

*This ARC was generously provided by the author and publisher for an honest review*

Rating: ★★★★☆

No comments:

Post a Comment