Tuesday, October 12, 2021

Red Sin by Aleatha Romig

Red Sin (Sin, #1)Aleatha Romig has outdone herself with the captivating and sensual romance between Donovan and Julia in Red Sin. I was enthralled by their all-consuming lust and intense chemistry and relationship from start to finish. This is Aleatha’s best work to date in my opinion—and she has had many. Both Julia and Van were fantastic characters in their own right and they complimented each other spectacularly. Since their very first meeting, it almost felt like fate was pushing these two together when they least expected it. This chance encounter, also known as red sin, would ultimately change their lives and bring buried secrets to the forefront.
"One taste of you, ten tastes, one hundred tastes… It will never be enough. That's who I am. I always want more… I can never have enough of you."
It's safe to say that like Julia, I was completely enamored by Donovan Sherman and his contradictory nature. He was mysterious, alluring, and dominant but there was also a sweet, possessive, and caring side to him as well—much to his own surprise. I loved how he believed in Julia, especially when it came to her own strength and ability to want more out of life. In the end, they saved each other and I couldn't be more happy about it. On the other hand, Julia is completely relatable, sweet and innocent, but also incredibly courageous. Her chance meeting with Van opened her eyes to her own sexuality and previous life. However, Donovan is keeping some major secrets from Julia and I'm hoping that it won't break their relationship.
"Being with you gave me a glimpse into what's beyond the constraints I've allowed to be placed on my life."
In the end, I absolutely loved this book and I'm so excited to read Green Envy when it releases. Fans of Aleatha Romig will be completely satisfied with this book because Donovan and Julia had amazing chemistry and scorching hot love scenes. There are still so many secrets and mysteries to uncover and I can't wait for them to be revealed later on. The book does end with a cliffhanger that left me wanting more but it was also manageable as well because the way Aleatha built it up left me quite satisfied and curious about what will happen next. If you are looking for a passionate and sensual romance between two dynamic characters, then I highly recommend this series because you won't be disappointed! There is bit of suspense to the story but the world is well-established and the main focus is on the blossoming love between Van and Julia.

*This ARC was generously provided by the author and publisher for an honest review*

Rating: ★★★★

No comments:

Post a Comment