Sunday, August 22, 2021

Tell Me You Want Me by Willow Winters

Tell Me You Want MeTell Me You Want Me by Willow Winters is one of those stories that will be leave satisfied if you are looking for a quick read with a scorching hot romance between two characters who have a lot of chemistry with each other. Much of the tension and angst that drives the story revolves around Suzette's own securities with her job and relationship with the charismatic and driven Adrian. If you like the office romance trope then you won't be disappointed with this book because it certainly checked all of my boxes. Although I enjoyed this book, I was frustrated with Suzette at times because while she was portrayed as this strong and intelligent woman but her actions said otherwise.
"He feels dangerous, like he could crush me if he wanted. Yet I find myself wanting to be under his thumb, wondering what he'll do to me."
In comparison, Adrian was my favorite character because he was someone who defied expectations and forged his own path. If he wanted something or someone, he would do whatever it takes to possess it. I also loved how he was surprisingly romantic even though his and Suzette's relationship started off only physical at first. I am often more interested in the romance between two characters for these types of books and I thought Willow Winters did a great job developing it in such a short amount of time. Suzette and Adrian's relationship was rocky at first but as they continued to interact with each other more and more, love eventually blossomed between the two. We also got to witness the sexual chemistry between the two and it will definitely leave you breathless.
"She is my safety, my temple of solitude, my everything. At this moment, I'm far too aware of what she means to me."
In the end, I thoroughly enjoyed reading Suzette and Adrian's story because it was incredibly sexy, fast-paced, romantic, and entertaining. Fans of Willow Winters and the office romance trope will absolutely devour this book because it certainly has her signature written all over it. Want dirty talk? You'll definitely get that with Adrian. I love that he's demanding but also understanding when it comes to Suzette's hesitation with their progressing relationship. I would love to see future books for Wyatt, Adrian's friend, because it looks like he's about to go through some hard times.

*This ARC was generously provided by the author and publisher for an honest review*

Rating: ★★★★☆

No comments:

Post a Comment