Wednesday, June 22, 2016

Favorite Lisa Kleypas Books, Heroes, and Heroines

Lately, I've been taking a trip down memory lane by re-reading some of my favorite books by one of my all-time favorite authors, Lisa Kleypas. She was one of the first to introduce me to historical romance in 2010 and I would even go so far as to say that my love for British history and Victorian era stems from reading her books! From her strong and courageous heroines to her heartbreaking and passionate heroes, I've loved every single one of them. And so, I have decided to list some of my favorite books, heroes, and heroines from her in this blog post. Enjoy!

Evie Jenner and Sebastian St. Vincent
Sara Fielding and Derek Craven
Lillian Bowman and Marcus Marsden
Poppy Hathaway and Harry Rutledge
Lily Lawson and Alex Raiford
Livia Marsden and Gideon Shaw
Helen Ravenel and Rhys Winterborne
Holly Taylor and Zachary Bronson
Beatrix Hathaway and Christopher Phelan
Annabelle Peyton and Simon Hunt
Amelia Hathaway and Cam Rohan
Amanda Briars and Jack Delvin

No comments:

Post a Comment